Festival Jobs: We Need YOU
Ladies & gents of the kingdom, we’re calling out for any aspiring, creative, enthusiastic, festivalites who’d like to join our ranks and help us out in the run-up to Land of Kings and on-the-day.
We’re looking for an INTERN to join us ASAP for the coming month to help plan, implement, and run the festival, as well as a handful of VOLUNTEERS on the day. If you love, live and breathe music, arts, festivals, and creative disciplines, then for god’s sake get involved.
- Campaign Development – assist with content creation & management that can be seeded across social media channels and blog
- Community Management – assist with day-to-day community management, fan engagement, page and content moderation and customer enquiries across our social media platforms
- Research – assist with content research that can be used to engage our online communities
- Daily Office Tasks – collating production riders, managing guestlists and medialists, ordering supplies, assisting with site/venue visits
- General Runner on site – be on hand during the festival to help the Festival Production team
- Proficient writing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task workload
- Excellent time management
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Social Media, WordPress, Photoshop
- Knowledge of East London arts scenes a bonus
- 2 month placement (beginning April)
- Full time (negotiable)
- Working hours 10am – 6pm
- Office based in Dalston
SALARY: Travel Expenses
HOW TO APPLY: Email email@example.com with the subject ‘INTERN’, with your CV & telling us about your best festival moment.
A great way to save money & experience Land of Kings is to volunteer for a few hours on the day, and then get free access to the festival for helping out. Volunteers will be required to work for approx 4-5 hours in shifts, helping with the Box Office, venue production, handling guestlist, helping with security, managing capacity, directing festival-goers, and generally being our eyes, ears & hands on the ground.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Hard-working, responsible, sociable, assertive. A lover of festivals who’ll get stuck in on the day.
HOW TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘VOLUNTEER’ with a bit about yourself.